Monday, March 26, 2012

Co-design Project - Index

Co-design project is a project that I started to design original laptop computer cases with you.

I use industrial wool felt, that was the only thing I had in my mind. So far, I've been getting some very brilliant ideas from readers of this blog, my Japanese blog, and via Facebook and Twitter. Now the design process is moving on unexpected, interesting way.

I wrote the process in the following posts:

#1 Co-design project begins!
#2 Co-design project - When Do You Need Laptop Case, and How?  
#3 Interim Results of the Q1 and Exploring Felt Laptop Sleeves 
#4 Co-design Project - Wool and Static Electricity 
#5 Research on Wool and Static Electricity - How Can I Solve This Problem?? 
#6 Co-design Project - Collecting materials!! 
#7 Co-design project - Getting Used to the Materials 
#8 Co-design project - the First Prototype
#9 Co-design Project - Embroidery!

Co-design project is an on-going project. I don't know what kind of designs will be created yet. I'm excited to interact with people and get ideas that otherwise I wouldn't come up with. Thank you for joining me, and I still want to encourage you to give me your voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment