Monday, October 10, 2011

Co-design project begins!

Thanks to the IT technology, my life became so much easier to catch information and to exchange e-mails form the other side of the earth, and moreover, nowadays by social network services, I have been able to connect with my friends whom I haven’t seen for a long time.

By Facebook I could reunite with old school friends whom I haven’t heard for more than 20 years, and by Twitter I can follow big names’ words. I’m sure that it’s not just me who is not able to be away from the internet once being connected.

I have been thinking to develop felt products by using such IT technology asking opinions from you all. Realizing this idea is my challenge from now till the end of this year.

What I want to work on first is designing laptop cases. Although I have got requests from my customers to design cases for iPhone and iPod, I want to try to make laptop cases which I guess most of you already have.

I hope to get your opinions and wishes through this blog, AikaFeltWorks Japanese blog, Facebook and Twitter, by taking votes and getting comments. And showing developing process and monitoring prototypes, finally I want to complete products which I wouldn’t be able to produce by my own.

So please join my co-design project by voting, commenting, in any ways you can do. I’m already thrilled to get your voices!

No comments:

Post a Comment