Sunday, October 23, 2011

Interim Results of the Q1 and Exploring Felt Laptop Sleeves

I am asking this question:
  
Which item(s) do you want for carrying your laptop?
on AikaFeltWorks fan page on Facebook and on this blog for developing felt laptop cases.

And Answers can be one of these:
- Messenger bag, just normal one is fine
- Messenger bag + inner, attachable sleeve
- Only sleeve that I can use with my bag
- Small case for mouse, etc.
- Messenger bag + inner, attachable sleeve + small case

I'm asking the same question in Japanese, too, and there is a difference in the answers between Westerners and Japanese. Japanese want "Only sleeves that I can use with my existing bag" the most. They don't need the messenger bag at all. Some mentioned that they need small case for AC adapter, USB memory sticks, external HD, and SD cards.

Then Westerners want "Messenger bag + inner, attachable sleeve" the most. Less interest for the small case than Japanese. Interesting results. How about you? Your answers help me deepen my understanding toward your needs of laptop cases. Vote if you haven't here!

While I'm waiting for getting your votes, I'm exploring on Etsy what kind of felt sleeves are sold there. My products will be competing with them because they are all handmade and sold online. Ups, there are already cool ones;). How can I make better one than them for you.. I must think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment