Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Free shipping to Japan campaign!


Aika Felt Works is offering a free shipping to Japan campaign!
Because I'll be back in Japan this summer, I will take products as my family's luggage and ship them from Japan, and I will cover the shipping costs!

Here are some information regarding the campaign:
Free shipping is possible only if you are receiving a package in JAPAN
- all the products of Aika Felt Works Webshop can be ordered
- no minimum quantity required
- I will ship orders on the 5th July 2013 from Osaka, Japan
- I will use "Yu-pack" or standard mail service by Japanese Post for shipping
- You can order until 15th June 2013, but the campaign will end when the capacity of luggage is over to put products
- You can purchase products excluding the TAX
- Please choose "Free Shipping" option at the check-out

Enjoy shopping and save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment